PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates: 2000x Exp 1000x Meso 5x Drop | Pro GMs | Non Hamachi | All in 1 shop | Much more!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brandon's aka Famous' GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Famous

Brandon's aka Famous' GM application Empty
PostSubject: Brandon's aka Famous' GM application   Brandon's aka Famous' GM application EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:16 am

I believe I would be a good GM because i am a responsible person and will obey all of the GM rules tightly. Also, if i saw anyone doing something against the rules i would warn them to stop and if they continued to disobey my warning, i would ban them. I wouldn't be one of those really dicky GM's either, i would be really friendly with all of the characters and i would help anyone that needed help. I've been with this server since a couple of days afterit was created and have seen all the GM's come and go and have seen what to do and what not to do to keep your GM privileges. Also, i am currently a GM on MapleViaOnline, so i have some experience. Well, that's all i have, i hope you choose me, cya.
Back to top Go down
RawrLove

Brandon's aka Famous' GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's aka Famous' GM application   Brandon's aka Famous' GM application EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 am

Whats up Brandon xD
This is RawrLove [[Justin]]
To Pawner + All other GMs reading this App:: I would recommend Brandon as a GM for PawnerStory because me and him were GMs on MapleVia at the same time and i must admit that he was a very commendable and reliable GM. He is kind and very dependable.

[[Dont forget about my App though Razz]]

-Justin
Back to top Go down

Brandon's aka Famous' GM application
Page 1 of 1