PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates: 2000x Exp 1000x Meso 5x Drop | Pro GMs | Non Hamachi | All in 1 shop | Much more!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re: GM Application : iDestiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iDestinyx

Re: GM Application : iDestiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application : iDestiny   Re: GM Application : iDestiny EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Okay, that last app was lame, I get that. Okay, here's my new app.

My Name : Dylan S. Nguyen

My Age : 12

Where I live : The City of Brotherly Love! (LOOK IT UP!)

My Phone Number : [This has been removed]

My Experiences : Okay, I'm mature, fun, playful, and obviously have good self control. I've been a GM in several different servers, and one server is BeerMS (I think, I don't remember. It was 1 year ago, I think.) Uh, well I know ALMOST all the commands, and I am very good with players. Sometime I'm up and playing from 12:00AM - 3:00AM and can watch the server then. (I can't take the whole night shift.) I play for about 4-8 hours on weekdays and more than 6 hours during the weekends. I don't get any negative comments and I will ban or jail any inappropiate/bad behaving player. Um, I get along with the other GMs, and in my other private servers that I've played, I have been friendly with almost EVERYONE! I usually tattle (teehee) on other GMs if they're abusing their powers and... uh yeah.

Other servers when I was a GM : BeerMS (I think), OvercomeMS (Demoted for reason unknown), HiddenMS (before it was merged with a different server)

Other servers when I WASN'T a GM : MapleSantuary, OvercomeMS, NewDarkAgeMS, InstantMS, DestinyMS, IcyMS, RydahMS.

This is my GM App. Is it any better now, Eric? lol!
Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application : iDestiny
Page 1 of 1