PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates: 2000x Exp 1000x Meso 5x Drop | Pro GMs | Non Hamachi | All in 1 shop | Much more!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM]Gamer's Final Words...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Gamer
GameMaster

[GM]Gamer's Final Words... Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Gamer's Final Words...   [GM]Gamer's Final Words... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let u guys know that I am quitting PawnerStory.. I will no longer be On or apart of this Server anymore. The reason I am quitting is because I feel that i am not needed on this server. Eric, you treat me like crap. You are "Afk" most of the time, and ur not on to see wat happens when ur offline... And ontop of all this you dont even care that im leaving.. You just say "mmk" But its ok, I guess all that time I spent helping you with Items, Money, and Telling u where to train In Global doesnt mean Crap... So everyone, By Friday July 17th, 2009... I will officially No longer come on this Server, including the Hamachi.. So I thank everyone for participating in My events, helping me around the Server, and Being my friend. I really would like to thank Randon, MrChicken, DragonIpoo, iEatCrayons, [GM]Yuki, [GM]Kimberly, KoutaKun, iPod, [GM]BrenduRRRR, Daniel, Kyle, Cloudz, RedRanger, BlueRanger, [GM]Chicken, Tsukishiro *Kevin*, [GM]Amanda, and RawrLove *Mr.Owl*, For being MY Best Friends on This Server. I appreciate everything that you guys have done for me. So, I Officially Bid you guys Adieu.

-Sincerly,
TheBestGM,
[GM]Gamer, Jeff...
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Pawner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Gamer's Final Words...   [GM]Gamer's Final Words... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:58 pm

... i cared but if im not their... how am i supposeed to know exactly wut happend be this way... if ur gonna leave do it cuz u have no reason to ur just mad bcuz i didnt make u a level 5 GUESS WUT!??!?!?!?! i took every1 of level 5 not just u if u want to continue on any server as a gm LISTEN SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh i told all gms no more level 5's but u... u didnt listen so its UR fault...
Back to top Go down
[GM]Gamer
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Gamer's Final Words...   [GM]Gamer's Final Words... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Eric... thats not my point.. Its just the way you treat Me.. I hear and GET complaints from players about the way YOU treat them. I dont really give a crap about being a lv 5 GM anymore, because im playing my Friends server >.>... And y is it that ur server got wiped 2~3 times??? Y is it that it also got hacked 2~3 times?? Apparently you dont hve many players that like you... Do you ever think about the GM's you make, or the way you treat certain people? Its amazing how you forget simple details about your server and the way you act... I wonder how many players will stay after seeing me Leave? I heard that many people will Leave YOUR server if I quit...Hmm, it makes me wonder.....

-Sincerly,
TheBestGM,
[GM]Gamer, Jeff...
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Pawner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Gamer's Final Words...   [GM]Gamer's Final Words... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:24 pm

emmm its like seeing a idiot walk out the door u quit cuz i dont have time to talk2 u ??? i have girls and soccer and camp camp is all day and girls is in camp.... so stfu and get a life...
Back to top Go down
Cloudz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Gamer's Final Words...   [GM]Gamer's Final Words... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 pm

please answer my 1334questions.lol
Back to top Go down
https://pawnerstory.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Gamer's Final Words...   [GM]Gamer's Final Words... Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM]Gamer's Final Words...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PawnerStory :: V62 Server :: Announcements-
Jump to: