PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates: 2000x Exp 1000x Meso 5x Drop | Pro GMs | Non Hamachi | All in 1 shop | Much more!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WetDreamsx3
WetDreamsx3

Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc. Empty
PostSubject: Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.   Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Section A:
1. Lowering Rates! affraid
Oh No, The one that is tough To handle. Lowering Rates, Can help Make use of the "Party System" Including the "Guild System"
In each Guild, The Guild Members would use the "Party System" (Party. Lmfao I just wanted to sound smart.) Help level up their Guild members. This can Also, Help with Guild Alliances.
But, There is a Good Downside. ARGUMENTS >:O. "Party System" Usually, makes Arguments Ex: ItzAlice DON'T KS ME.
Therefore ItzAlice would respond Lets PVP, Then they would use the "Travel System" Which I will explain later.

2.Clearing Out the Free Market Monsters. Crying or Very sad
Clearing Out the Free Market Monsters would help put In Shops.
More Shops More Community.
More Community, More Smega Spam.

3.Voting System: ????? Everyone who votes gets a free meso? I dunno a GML. I would have to think about it LMFAO.

Section B:
1.Spreading Npc's king
Spreading Npc's would the best Idea.
That clutter in the Free Market. Lmfao Isn't working out. To well, Which gives everyone a place to chat Hang Out Etc.
Ex: Cody Could be located at Blah Blah Spreading Npc's.
Just Giving Players is the Job would make the Game less Fun and boring.

2. Using the GML System. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
The GML system can be used in numerous of ways.
Spread Out Numerous Npc's Using the GML System.
EX: Npc Name "Amanda"
The Person in each map would find this Npc named Amanda there she would sell, CERTAIN ITEMS.
Then so on, and so on, on each different Map.

3. Travel System. scratch
Oh, Great the Big One. Instead Of Handing every single map PawnerStory Players (NO FUN)
They Would Use the SMELLY Taxi Cab, BUT. The Taxi Cab will have three options.
Monster Maps
Boss Maps (DEPENDING WHERE YOU ARE)
Town Maps
There it would make, everyone all over PawnerStory Not Just at FM >Very Happy

Oh and Add a Chatroom?

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY SUGGESTIONS TYYY.
Back to top Go down
brenDURR

PostSubject: Re: Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.   Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:00 pm

DARN, I wrote a whole response and it got deleted cause I pressed backspace (went back a page)

Anyways, you brought this over from MsNick forums? Lmao...
Here is what I think of each suggestion.

1. Err, it's just called Partying-people-you-want-to-help-train. It's unnecessary to make it anymore complicated than that. Besides, with the amount of people that play, it makes it even more unneccesary.

2. Free market monsters are an aspect of a private server I look for to play it. It's a great way to get help training. Very convenient. I especially like it how it's only in a few FM's, not every FM. You can put in [s]shops[/s] NPC's in the bottom FM's or FM entrance, and monsters in the 2nd row (from the bottom, the Ludi ones).
By the way, shops for what? We have an all-in-one NPC and all-in-one shop.

3. If you want server suicide than sure. More voting=hire rank=more exposure to Nexon. Do you want this server to be shut down? If you really want a larger community, the best option is to personally invite people to play (forums like www.gamecheetah.com/ and www.gamerzplanet.net/ allow you to, since part of the forums is dedicated to Private servers)

Section B:

1. Working on that also. Camily just hasn't been on. "Someone" spawned them there by accident, I guess I should say. We're working on removing it. I thought someone told you o_O Also, it's called @fmnpc.

2. Being worked on, but once again Camily hasn't been on. We're going to have an exchange system from what I am told.

3. That would probably piss players off and make them not want to play. End of story (not convenient).

Chatroom - def' agree.
Back to top Go down
WetDreamsx3
WetDreamsx3

PostSubject: Re: Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.   Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Yeah I tend to Post Fourm to Fourm To Fourm
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.   Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:36 pm

"Ex: ItzAlice DON'T KS ME."
I'm pretty sure it goes more along the lines of "ItzAlice: Train mehhhh"
Back to top Go down
Cloudz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.   Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:16 pm

YOU can remove the npcs using the database. i know tht way only
Back to top Go down
https://pawnerstory.darkbb.com
Cloudz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.   Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:17 pm

sry im using with my phone
Back to top Go down
https://pawnerstory.darkbb.com
[HeadGM]Tyler
HeadGM

PostSubject: Re: Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.   Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Don't worry.
When Eric contacts me I can code all problem/suggestion.
Please contact me anyone that needs help.
I can help anyone and answer almost anything.

Hamachi:
Contactme
Password:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.   Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lower Rates, Forum Fixes etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PawnerStory :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: