PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates: 2000x Exp 1000x Meso 5x Drop | Pro GMs | Non Hamachi | All in 1 shop | Much more!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter's GM App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Hunter

Hunter's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's GM App.   Hunter's GM App. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Name: Hunter; it's also my IGN.
Contact Info: HuntersMSN@Hotmail.com
Online time: I can be on through the weekdays at anytime. For the weekends the same thing applies, though there might be times I can't be on if I have plans.
Previous Experience: I've been a GM three times before, though twice on the same server. I've banned my fair share of hackers, and I hold a good bit of events. Through my experience as a GM before, I've learned what to look for in a hacker, and won't ban people unfairly.
Why I want to be a GM: I enjoy helping others, and I'd like to help keep the server hacker-free. Most of the time I'm really laid-back, and I tend to joke around a bit. When the time comes and I need to be, I'm serious about things. I'm an honest and trustworthy person as well. I'm not going to say I'm amazingly mature, because that wouldn't be true; though I'm not exactly immature, either. My main goal for being a GM would be to keep the server an enjoyable place for everyone.
Back to top Go down
WetDreamsx3
WetDreamsx3

Hunter's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's GM App.   Hunter's GM App. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Very Happy Nice.
Back to top Go down

Hunter's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PawnerStory :: V62 Server :: GM apps-
Jump to: