PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates: 2000x Exp 1000x Meso 5x Drop | Pro GMs | Non Hamachi | All in 1 shop | Much more!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WetDreamsx3
WetDreamsx3

WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice) Empty
PostSubject: WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice)   WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Name: Alice Wilson
Race:Prinny
Sex: Female
Time Zone: Eastern USA
Why you want to be a gm: I'm pretty cool headed. I, for the most part, don't call authoritarians reasoning ability into question, making me fairly loyal Honest makes a person (unless i feel something is wrong, in which i will seek a new solution to the problem). I am the kind of person, which people come to for advise or wisdom or just someone to confide in. Despite my age, I have alot of experience with communicating on even the most astute level with people. I like helping people if their question isn’t horribly idiotic or where they could go to the forum and see if there is anything that may help, in which case I would direct them to it. although referring to the previous sentence, I would like to say my help may vary from person to person. I am, online plenty, on many other games. Seeing Summer Has Just started, I would have the habit of staying up from dusk to dawn when I can. I want to help as much as I can to my best ability, even though I am one person, not a God. Voting every 12 hours is not a problem, because It's easy and very and simple. I'm not a serious type of person, who never jokes around but, i can still be serious >:O Sorta. There's a time to have fun, and There's a time to be serious. But for me There's always a time for both. GM is not a job or a rank, it's a responsibility, having someone not doing there Job it's just like selling Candy without the Candy.
Qualities: Lets See I keep my promises as much as possible, So i can make friends along the way. I'm friendly, to everyone (Unless were like, uh.. Long time rivals >:]) so that I can earn everyone's trust in a respectful way.
Hobbies: I'm currently swimming on my 7th year and on my 7th year on piano. Currently, I'm learning robotics, and taking my classes really well.
X_X I like buying Cup Noodles >:]. Lalala What else is there.
drunken Mhm That's about it
Back to top Go down
RawrLove

PostSubject: Re: WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice)   WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:51 pm

And btw,,, you dont have to comment on other people's GM Apps,,,
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Pawner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice)   WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:17 pm

its OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice)   WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice) Empty

Back to top Go down

WetDreamsx3(ItzAlice)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PawnerStory :: V62 Server :: GM apps-
Jump to: