PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Welcome To Pawnstory. Rates are 2000xExp 1000xMeso 5xDrop. Non Hamachi | 24/7 | all in 1 shop | Loads more!! | Join now.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juujl0nnjzx/pawnerstory/
PawnerStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates: 2000x Exp 1000x Meso 5x Drop | Pro GMs | Non Hamachi | All in 1 shop | Much more!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Gm Apps :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
david

David Gm Apps :D Empty
PostSubject: David Gm Apps :D   David Gm Apps :D EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:06 am

Intro: My name is David Smith i Am 15 right now and attending
high school i live in America and the state of Maryland ( east coast time ).

Why would you like to be a gm:I would like to be a gm because i would like to help this server.
I would host event and answer all question by the best of my ability. I would also would not abuse the gm power.
I would banned hackers and help in time of need ( disconnecting people that are stuck) . I have coded under
someone in foreverms but im not an expert. I also try to recuit people to the server when i can Wink.

Have you ever made a maple story private server: I had a maple story private sever but didn't have
a good coder and it was hard adverting it and getting it started so i closed it

Hobbies:my hobbies let see i playing sports like football and basketball and hang out with
friends ( gets kinda boring over the summer bounce ) and also i play pawnerstory

Experience:: i have been a gm in 3 other private server:
DesusMs ( v55 Gone [ Was a gm until it got close by nexon] )
Maplecrusade ( The new v62 [gm currently but i don't play 3 weeks of gm so far])
FriendStory ( v62 [ still gm ])
I also played in many server like instantms,msnick and maplefactory but im not a gm in those

How Long Have you been playing Maplestory: Gms= 1/2 pawnerstory = 5 days Very Happy

What do you like: variety of things [ Girls Cool]

Things you dont like: HACKERS Evil or Very Mad

Thank you for reading my gm apps, If you pick me as a gm i would do everything i can to help the server
Back to top Go down
WetDreamsx3
WetDreamsx3

PostSubject: Re: David Gm Apps :D   David Gm Apps :D EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 pm

>Very Happy Nice App.
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Pawner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: David Gm Apps :D   David Gm Apps :D EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:24 pm

-approved- this is like 4 ppl that i like so far ok they r david,Narut,Koutakun, and lolz so if tyler and i cant chose to we might make u all interns and c who is the best 2 at the end good luck all
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: David Gm Apps :D   David Gm Apps :D EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Psh, you like girls? You're harsh towards them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Gm Apps :D   David Gm Apps :D Empty

Back to top Go down

David Gm Apps :D
Page 1 of 1